Strength does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from an indomitable will.

Mahatma Gandhi


Blogging Without Obligation

Friday, July 31, 2009

Bead Swap - May Flowers

I recently participated in a bead swap. The theme was May flowers. My contribution was an assortment of blue flowers and green leaves -- forget-me-nots were blooming at the time:


In exchange, I rec'd three packages.

Ellen sent
an assortment of flower beads and a lovely ceramic vase bead (I love the teeny, matte purple flowers):


Denise sent an assortment of flowers in several pastel colors and bright yellow, and little butterflies and ladybugs (the tiny blue button beads are adorable):


Karen sent several flowered beads, silver rose-shaped and fluted beads, and beautiful blue-green beads which are shouting at me to be made into a bracelet:


Thanks everyone! Can't wait to put these to use.


2 comments:

  1. Have you made anything with all those lovely swap beads yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun bead swap. Love the assortment you sent and what you received! Looking forward to seeing what you create with them.

    Doesn't the weather feel better! ~Lisa ;-)

    ReplyDelete